Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hello My Late coming Post 2013 ❤ !!!!

Hello everyone , Hello 2013 , Hello , hello , HELLO !!!

Is been 8 month I never update my blog , OMFG , I'm really too busy in my college life , everyday posting here posting there , move here move there , kinda bored with this kind of life ? But is ok , I'm going to grad soon , is only another 5 month more !!

I had great time in my 2012 , although I'm quite 衰 in the year ( went to operation for my spine and injured my meniscus ) but I'm still being grateful to all the problem I facing , they make me become more stronger and stronger !! ( What doesn't kill you make you STRONGEr right ??)
I had operation on July 2012 , posted at the rat house in Shah Alam on August , have my sweet Bali trip at the end of September , went to family trip in September too , bring mama go Lego land on November and posted at Ipoh at the end of December ! My life in 2012 is really super busy ! But I'm enjoy it well !

I know is a bit late say good bye to my 2012 and welcome 2013 , but I still have to do so , I must 挥别过去,展望未来!
Is a lot of challenge waiting for me in 2013 , I'm going to sit for my final exam soon , going to grad and going to find a job , and officially I'm a physiotherapist ❤ heheh, I got a sponsorship from kluang hospital , but I reject , everyone might think I'm insane , but I really know what I'm doing and what I want actually . I want to work at singapore and I want to work at NGO ,my will is to help the misfortune ppl , to regain their normal activity daily life , to reduce their pain and to help them to ambulate theirselves that's all I want . So ladies and gentlemen , after u seeing this post , please don't say I'm insane again k ??

In this 2013 Hopefully I can smoothly grad with a very good result , smoothly get the job in SG , Stay sweet with my love l-kelvin lim , keep healthy and slim , family are healthy and happy , and keep contact with all the friends I treasure !!
That's all for my 1st post in 2013 , promise will update very soon for my bali trip last year !!!









No comments:

Post a Comment